WILNECOTE STROLLERS OVER 50’S WALKING FOOTBALL CLUB
Do you love Sport and want to stay active? If you are aged over 50 to 70 plus then have a go at Walking Football.
It is an opportunity to:-
- Meet new people and have fun
- It is for all abilities
- Long term health benefits (including heart rate and blood pressure)
- Sessions open to both men and women
- sessions are recreational, light-hearted and most importantly – fun!
- Other than walking as opposed to running and minimal physical contact, the rules are the same as the regular version of the game, so individuals who may not have played for years or perhaps suffer from a mobility injury can play again in confidence.Sessions held every Friday at Wilnecote Leisure Centre, Tinkers Green Road, Wilnecote, Tamworth, B77 5LF between 5.30pm and 7.00pm (indoors) and on Monday evenings on the 3G pitch at Tamworth FC (7.00pm to 8.00pm)
- For further information contact 07375 803864
- or email email@example.com
If you would like to contact Wilnecote Strollers Over 50’s Walking Football Club, please complete the form below. We will send a message containing your enquiry direct to the business owner.