BLUEBIRD Care Tamworth and Lichfield has won the Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield & Tamworth and Cannock Chase, Birmingham Chambers of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award.
Bluebird Care Tamworth and Lichfield have been operating since 2018, providing high quality home care and specialising in caring for people with dementia, physical and learning difficulties and working alongside their families.
The team at Bluebird Care Tamworth and Lichfield have a clear vision for the future of the business, they are looking to expand to cover more of the surrounding areas and continue to support people to remain safe in their own homes.
The home care provider will also continue to raise money for local charities.
Bluebird Care Tamworth and Lichfield’s award win was announced by Mike Dale from Crown Highways in a virtual awards ceremony held on 28 January.
Martin and Deborah Lahert, Owners of Bluebird Care Tamworth and Lichfield, said:
“We are all very proud to have received this award, the whole team are thrilled and it was such a big surprise. It’s amazing that we have been recognised for the great high quality care and support we provide our local communities especially in the last year through the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Thank you again to all who voted for us and we look forward to a wonderful year this year.”
Chris Brewerton, Senior BD and Relationship Manager (Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield and Tamworth) at Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce, added:
“One of the reasons Bluebird Care Tamworth and Lichfield were chosen as winner for this award was for the support they have continued to provide to the local communities through their care work.
“Congratulations from us all on your win and it really is deserved.”
The Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield & Tamworth and Cannock Chase Annual Awards Celebration 2021 took place online this year due to COVID restrictions.
The digital awards ceremony recognises the remarkable achievements of both businesses and young professionals across the four geographical areas over the past 12 months.
There are 8 awards were:
- Sutton Coldfield Chamber President’s Award.
- Lichfield & Tamworth Chamber President’s Award.
- Cannock Chase Chamber President’s Award in partnership with Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire Growth Hub.
- Sutton Coldfield Small Business of the Year sponsored by Keele University Student Knowledge Exchange Project.
- Lichfield & Tamworth Small Business of the Year.
- Cannock Chase Small Business of the Year.
- Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield & Tamworth and Cannock Chase Large Business of the Year.
- Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield & Tamworth and Cannock Chase Young Professional of the Year.
At Tamworth Informed we would like to extend our congratulation to the Bluebird Care Tamworth and Lichfield team.