The Whole Agreement
- These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
- The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions.
- We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws.
- We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
- This Site is operated by Tamworth Informed Ltd, registered in England; Company registration number 10139472 (“we”, “us”, “our”). You can contact us using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering on our site
- When registering on our site, you are agreeing that we, along with carefully selected third parties may use your supplied details to contact you regarding our / their site or company and offers associated with it.
- Your registration details will not be released to any other third party unless governed to by law or as mentioned in section 6, c, of our Terms and Conditions
Collection Of Personal Information
- We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete registration or enquiry forms, submit comments to the Site, participate in message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities or send emails or text messages to us.
- Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Use Of Your Information
- By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
- Personalising your visits to the Site to improve the services provided to you;
- Verifying your identity (for example when you return to the Site);
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Site, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
- Customer service and support;
- Enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using our Email a friend and Share this article functionality;
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you;
- Conducting market research; and/or
- Carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services and the Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We may share information about you with suppliers that we engage to help us provide certain services and/or functionality e.g online payment processing. We will use reasonable endeavours to control and be responsible for the use of your information by such suppliers. Furthermore, by using the Site, you consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (which may not provide the same protection for such information as the European Economic Area provides) in the event that the processing of your information involves such a transfer.
- Subject to your consent, we may supply personal information about you to selected third parties so that they may contact you with information and offers which may be of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information.
- We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of our business.
- We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
- The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
- First Party Cookies – These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
- WordPress: Our websites runs the popular WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
- Third Party Cookies – these are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site.
- Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
- In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website.
- You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
- You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
- Advertising on the Site is provided by our Google Adsense. They will serve advertisements that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you, based on information about your visit to the Site and other websites (this information is anonymous in that it does not include your name, street address, email address or telephone number). For more information about this type of online behavioural advertising please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
- To assist in the prevention of Spam and to protect our advertisors, the subject header for responses to classified adverts, business directory posts and events may be reviewed and become visible to site admins.
- This information is not released to any third party unless governed to by law.