A NEW service, called the ‘C-card’ has been launched for young people in North Warwickshire. The service will allow anyone aged 13-25 to get free condoms.
Warwickshire County Council has commissioned the Integrated Sexual Health Service at Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust to roll out the C-card scheme across North Warwickshire from 1 August 2017.
The scheme offers young people, aged 13 – 25 years old who live in Atherstone, Nuneaton, or North Warwickshire, the opportunity to get free condoms and maintain good sexual health.
Pharmacies offering the C-Card
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Warwick House, Atherstone
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Long Street, Atherstone
- Atherstone Pharmacy, Long Street, Atherstone
- Health Store, Hatters Space Community Centre, Nuneaton
- Boots, 1 Copper Beach Rd, Camp Hill, Nuneaton
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Camp Hill Road, Camp Hill, Nuneaton